WORK WITH US
Want to join a dynamic company that is an industry leader?
We are constantly growing and are always on the lookout for intelligent and creative people who want to join our team. Our employees take advantage of all the benefits associated with a strong company project and a team that develops software solutions for an expanding industry.
At Inèdit there are software engineers, technical experts in color management, trade specialists in digital textile and decorative industries, and marketing and finance professionals.
We love what we do, we love innovating with our products and we love investing in people.
Sales Development Executive
We are looking for someone to strengthen the sales department of the company. The tasks related to the job focus on following up and closing leads, market research for new opportunities and supporting the sales managers in their annual objectives.
The position requires great communication skills and to be able to deal with many kinds of customers at different levels.
- Experienced in sales: You have 1-3 years experience and ready to identify new business opportunities, negotiate and close deals.
- Passionate about software technology and communication tools. Ready to learn a ton of stuff related to the constantly growing textile digital printing industry.
- Committed and motivated to exceed goals and targets.
- Successful. You build relationships and network naturally. You’re not afraid to call customers and close a sale. You can present yourself well and work efficiently.
- Multi-lingual. You MUST speak English and Spanish fluently. Any other language is highly preferred (especially Chinese).
- You have a bachelor degree in business administration, marketing, international relations, foreign languages, IT, engineering or others.
- Preferred: you have experience in the textile industry and you have used a CRM software before (Pipedrive and Salesfroce accepted).
- Learn the entire suite of Inedit Products. You’ll become an expert in the software.
- Work with textile companies, machines manufacturers and providers all over the world.
- Make online demonstrations. You will contact new leads, help them install Inedit solutions and understand their needs.
- Strategize and implement plans to break into your target markets. You’ll find the best way to reach prospects.
- Build a strong pipeline and create sales opportunities. Be responsible for driving revenue growth by prospecting inbound and outbound leads, qualifying and converting them into opportunities for Inedit sales managers.
- Work in close contact with our marketing and sales department, helping the team to create campaigns and target the customers.
- Travel to the most important digital printing exhibitions (FESPA, ITMA, Heimtextile, ITMA, Shanghaitex) , all around the world.
- Develop your clients. You will help new clients to install Inedit solutions and develop a long-term relationship along the years.
- Supply you with tools for success. We’ve invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have all the tools to reach your goals and work in a friendly environment.
- Treat you like an adult: you will be trained to use Inedit solutions and to develop our leads, but we will appreciate your inputs during the day. Don’t expect that we will tell you what to do every minute, you’ll have to put your magic in every day.
- Give you the opportunity to learn everything about the digital printing industry. Many of our employees have more than 15 years of experience in the industry, so you can really learn from the best.
- Give you the opportunity to develop valuable skills and connections inside the digital printing industry.
- Provide a competitive salary, private medical insurance, free coffee and snacks (including the Spanish famous jamon!).
Location: Our head offices are located in Sant Vicenç de Montalt, a pretty town on the Mediterranean coast, just 40 km from Barcelona city center.
IMPORTANT: Only those candidates who meet the requirements and have experience in the field of digital printing will be considered.